Friday, August 5, 2011

Mission Trip.... and Followers!

I don't want all my blogging buddies to wonder where I am this upcoming week.... just FYI:

I am headed to Guatemala on a mission trip!!! :) and I cant wait!!  WOOHOO!!

There will not be any internet connection where I am going nor much cell phone service :(  I am hoping that when I return, I could have 100 followers! That would be awesome!  I am going to try to get a little suvenier that will be my giveaway gift once I reach 100 followers.

I hope that you all have a blessed week filled I am sure with lots of crafting, blogging, and school getting-ready stuff. :)See yall in about a week!

2 comments:

  1. OH Oh OH I want a goodie from Guatemala:))
    Have a wonderful trip....how fun!! Enjoy!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip. You are getting so close to 100!
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete